These are the most popular posts for the Success @ Creative PR blog during 2017:
- Relocating Your Business: A Communications Checklist – 23 tips and ideas to consider for your move.
- Yeti Coolers’ Content Marketing – Read a case study examining Yeti Coolers’ content marketing helped drive a 50 percent sales increase.
- 10 LinkedIn Best Practices For Business Development – 10 LinkedIn best practices for business development consists of a combination of personal profile use, expert positioning, and company branding.
- Grama – Instagram Hashtag App [COOL TOOL] – If you use Instagram a lot, you’ll probably want to check out Grama, a free iOS-only app helps you find hashtags to use on your Instagram posts through a keyword search.
- Habits Of Successful People [INFOGRAPHIC] – This infographic from SuccessStory.com compares and contrasts the habits of successful people with those of unsuccessful people.
- Email Signature Best Practices – Many organizations don’t get as much value as they might out of the lowly email signature so here are some email signature best practices.
- Public Relations Newsletters – As a resource to our readers, our clients, and to our profession, we thought we’d share these public relations newsletters. They are resources we’ve found to be valuable; we thought you’d like them, too.
- Generation X [INFOGRAPHIC] – This Generation X infographic reflects many of the attitudes of the generation sandwiched between the Baby Boomers & Millennials.
- Pros & Cons Of Twitter Advertising – Twitter has the second-largest audience of the social networks, with 317 million active monthly users.
- Hashtagify.me [COOL TOOL] – Hashtagify.me is a free hashtag discovery tool that helps you identify the most popular hashtags used on Twitter, unearth the influencers who are using those hashtags, and understand usage trends regarding those hashtags.
Get The Success @ Creative PR Newsletter
The mission of the Success @ Creative PR newsletter is to help you succeed in your communications career by giving you valuable tips, trends, cool tools, insights and inspiration that will help you throughout your career. Get new marketing stats every week! Click the button below to subscribe: