This infographic from History.com illustrates Halloween by the numbers.
[Tweet “INFOGRAPHIC: #Halloween Marketing Statistics”]
8 Halloween Marketing Statistics You Should Know
- There are 36 million children in the United States between the ages of 5 and 13, the prime trick-or-treating age group.
- 50% of Americans decorate their yards for Halloween.
- 72% of adult Americans report handing out candy on Halloween.
- 30% of kids report that they sort their candy after returning home from trick-or-treating.
- 90% of parents admit to sneaking goodies from their kids’ Halloween trick-or-treat bags.
- Nearly 120 million Americans (children and adults) dress up in costumes for Halloween.
- 11.5% of Americans dress up their pet for Halloween.
- The average American consumes 24 pounds of candy each year. That amounts to 2,366.5 Hershey’s Kisses.
Success @ Creative PR
The mission of the Success @ Creative PR newsletter is to help you succeed in your communications career by giving you valuable tips, trends, cool tools, insights and inspiration that will help you throughout your career. Get new marketing stats every week! Click the button below to subscribe: