Here’s a round-up of the marketing reports we’ve been tracking this month:
- Pew Research Center – What Americans expect the future of automation to look like
- Business Insider – Teens are turning their backs on Pandora at a staggering rate, and it should worry investors
- MediaPost – Data Breaches Rose By 164% in First Half Of 2017
- MediaPost – 32% Of Marketers To Bring Programmatic Media Buying In-House
- MediaPost – Study: Longer Videos Mean Higher Engagement
- SEMRush – Search Ranking Factors
- HubSpot – Content Trends: Preferences Emerge Along Generational Fault Lines
- HubSpot – No One Trusts Social Media, but They’ll Keep Using It Anyway
- Knight Foundation – Understanding Public Media’s Most Engaged Podcast Users
- Institute for Public Relations – USC’s 2018 Relevance Report: Navigating Your Brand in an Uncertain Future
- USMass Dartmouth – The 2017 Fortune 500 Go Visual and Increase Use of Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube
- Cisco – Cisco Visual Networking Index Predicts Global Annual IP Traffic to Exceed Three Zettabytes by 2021
- Marketing Land – Report: Mobile users start with social apps, then move on to browsers and search
- MarketingCharts – Youth Expect to Use Email More in the Future
- eMarketer – What Happens After the Video View?
- The Drum – How many people see your content on each digital channel?
- Mark Shaefer – New Research Answers: Is Content Marketing Sustainable?
- Curalate – 2017 Curalate Consumer Survey: Social Content is the New Storefront
- Vidyard – The State of Video Marketing in 2017
- Crimson Hexagon – 2017 Consumer Trends Report
Get The Success @ Creative PR Newsletter
The mission of the Success @ Creative PR newsletter is to help you succeed in your communications career by giving you valuable tips, trends, cool tools, insights and inspiration that will help you throughout your career. Get new marketing stats every week! Click the button below to subscribe: