Karwoski & Courage Is looking For A Public Relations Account Supervisor
At Karwoski & Courage, we’re a PR agency, but that’s not all.
We’ve carved out a niche as an integrated agency with capabilities that run the gamut from influencer marketing, to video production, to ad design. We’re looking for a Public Relations Account Supervisor with an entrepreneurial spirit, a knack for writing and razor sharp people skills.
[Tweet “#JOB: Public Relations Account Supervisor @KarwoskiCourage #PR”]
The Account Supervisor is responsible for leading daily efforts to create and manage communications programs for the our clients. The Account Supervisor also plays a significant role in working with Account Directors and other senior staff members in developing strategic plans for clients as well as developing new business with existing clients.
You Can Work Here If:
- You want to help an agency move forward.
- Are talented.
- Not a jerk.
- Work in a way that makes everyone look good in addition to yourself.
- Enjoy a job where you get to think.
- Your psych test results didn’t come back normal but were deemed “absolutely charming.”
Account Supervisor Responsibilities
- You will serve as a primary Client contact. Maintain positive client relations on behalf of the Agency.
- You will be a strong team player; able to lead teams, prioritize duties for junior team members and delegate responsibilities appropriately.
- You will manage the overall quality of work on multiple accounts by demonstrating professional expertise and team leadership.
- You will supervise junior staff.
- You will address Client issues thoughtfully and effectively and engage others as needed.
- Draft media relations materials, articles for publication, and other related materials.
- You will oversee collateral development, online creative and event planning.
- You will proof and edit Client related documents to ensure error-free work.
- You will develop and maintain relationships with key media outlets.
- You will share responsibility with Account Directors for budgetary issues, including account profitability.
- You will contribute to the overall culture of the Agency.
- You will assist in successfully growing existing accounts.
Account Supervisor Requirements
- Bachelors’ degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ expertise in public relations; Agency experience strongly preferred.
- Strategic thinker with ability to grasp the details.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Adept at seeing and realizing new opportunities with clients.
- Good working knowledge of social media.