Karwoski & Courage Is looking For A Public Relations Intern
At Karwoski & Courage, we’re a PR agency, but that’s not all.
We’ve carved out a niche as an integrated agency with capabilities that run the gamut from influencer marketing, to video production, to ad design. We’re looking for a public relations intern with an entrepreneurial spirit, a knack for writing and razor sharp people skills.
[Tweet “#JOB: Public Relations Internship @KarwoskiCourage #PR”]
The intern will join a team of talented PR professionals who serve as the front line for communicating with clients, wooing the media and overseeing strategic communications plans from concept to completion.
You Can Work Here If:
- You want to help an agency move forward.
- Are talented.
- Not a jerk.
- Work in a way that makes everyone look good in addition to yourself.
- Enjoy a job where you get to think.
- Your psych test results didn’t come back normal but were deemed “absolutely charming.”
Internship Roles & Responsibilities
You will assist the account team in managing the daily account operation.
Interns service account-specific projects essential to maintain the efficient, on-target response to our client’s needs. You will gain an understanding of the purpose and importance of the account service function through the completion of projects while learning the fundamentals of account management, project initiation and follow through.
You will develop essential communication skills in order to interact effectively with agency personnel. You will receive direct supervision. You will need:
- A basic knowledge of public relations skills.
- Focused attention to detail.
- Beginning flexibility in working on multiple projects and tasks and adaptable to change.
- To take direction from others and always follows through in timely manner.
- To work directly with supervisor and not make decisions on your own.
- Show initiative in learning all areas.
- Beginning vendor management with strong supervision.
- Begin mastery of agency technology.
- Embrace our culture; active participation; willingness to support team.
The intern position at Karwoski & Courage is a paid, full-time, three-month position, with the possibility of extension to a six-month position and/or full-time employment.
Preferred qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism or related fields and previous PR related internships.
A Truly Awesome Place To Work
First, you need to decide if a public relations agency is a good fit for you.
Now that you’ve decide it is, you’ll want to know that in addition to the exciting, fulfilling and challenging work we do on behalf of our clients, we are also fun to work with. Some of the many internal events we have are:
- A week devoted to creativity.
- Visit the State Fair. Every year.
- Have a breakfast sandwich maker.
- Do some fun things for holidays.
Ready to go? Apply Online.